Closing Date: 25 Jun 2018
To recruit for and manage the trainee journey, planning and executing interventions and supporting the move of trainees into employment or further education. To achieve individual and team targets related to trainee engagement, achievements of qualifications identified in the training programmes, job entry and job sustainment. To deliver excellent customer service and comply with internal processes to ensure minimum contractual standards of service are met.
- Market and promote the programme to trainees, schools, employers and all other stakeholders.
- Manage the trainee journey undertaking recruitment, induction, assessment, achievement and progression towards employment, Further Education or Apprenticeship programmes.
- Identify trainees’ needs through a training needs analysis offering advice and guidance during initial interview and induction stage and signpost to 3rd party provision where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate training, resources and support to enable trainees to achieve their aims.
- Manage a caseload of trainees, reviewing their progress in order to achieve personal and team targets.
- Source and manage working relationships with 3rd party providers, complementary provision and employers, schools and other stakeholders.
- Organise employer seminars to promote the engagement of employers to identify skills requirements and vacancies, to share information and best practice and to promote gender equality and the attached benefits.
- Attend meetings with employers to source vacancies, work placements and provide in-employment support.
- Deliver employability interventions on a one to one or group basis to achieve the target number of employment outcomes.
- Advise, guide, and match trainees to employment opportunities.
- Liaise with both trainees and employers to identify any in-placement/employment support required.
- Record all contact with trainees through MIS system and ensure 100% compliant use of systems and tools to support own caseload management and employment opportunities.
- Ensure that appropriate information is collected from trainees and /or employers and recorded to substantiate financial / performance claims.
- Manage own professional development and undertake necessary training as identified in performance reviews.
- Support the process of evaluating the experience of trainees and employers on completing or leaving a programme. Identify success stories and collect appropriate information to use in promotional material.
- Ensure a professional and positive working relationship with internal and external customers and continually strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures at all times, including but not limited to Equal Opportunities, Quality, Health and Safety, Information Security and IT.
- Such other duties and responsibilities as may be determined from time to time.
Conditions of Employment
Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
20 Days plus most public and bank holidays
From employee one month.
From employer it depends on length of service