Customers that are happy with the service you have provided may tell three people about their experience, however an unhappy customer might share their concerns with up to ten others. That’s the kind of word-of-mouth that needs to be right!
Most companies receive and deal with complaints made over the telephone, by email or letter, and more often these days, through social media. If it’s your job to deal with these, you need to have the confidence that you are dealing with customers as effectively and positively as possible. By attending this short training programme, you can build that confidence and be sure you are doing what is needed for your customer, and your organisation.
By the end of this short programme, you will:
• Recognise the skills and qualities needed to handle a complaint.
• Appreciate how to build engage with customers and build positive rapport.
• Maintaining control of the conversation while showing empathy.
• Establish the customers’ needs through positive questioning and listening.
• Use emotional intelligence to defuse customers’ emotional responses.
• Follow the steps required to resolve workplace customer complaints.
Cost: £65 + VAT per person
For more information, or to book a place on any of our programmes, please contact email@example.com or telephone 02890 669669
People 1st are delighted to offer a 10% discount on short courses to those working in community or charitable organisations. Please advise your organisation name and status when booking your programme(s).