This programme explores professional supervision, the appraisal system and how they can benefit the working environment. The aim will be to assist participants recognise positive supervision and development opportunities. Participants will be given the tools to positively challenge staff in relation to how they should develop going forward. By the end of this sessions, participants will:
• Understand the concept of performance management.
• Review the use of SMART for objective setting.
• Discuss ways of monitoring performance.
O Structuring 1:1 meetings
• Appreciate the positives in performance management.
• Know the steps to follow in handling challenging conversations.
Cost: £65 + VAT per person
For more information, or to book a place on any of our programmes, please contact sales @people-1st.co.uk or telephone 02890 669669
People 1st are delighted to offer a 10% discount on short courses to those working in community or charitable organisations. Please advise your organisation name and status when booking your programme(s).