RESPONSIBLE TO Contract Manager
HOURS OF WORK Mon–Thurs 9am-5pm, Fri–9am-2pm, 1 week out of 4 Monday–Friday 9am-5pm
LOCATION 1 X City of Derry and surrounding area
SALARY + BENEFITS £26,500 plus Bonus Incentive, Pension Contribution and Health Scheme
To contribute to the recruitment of apprentices and manage a caseload of candidates maximising the progress of each candidate against the targets and objectives of their programme by completing regular progress reviews and coordinating support or intervention where required.
- Assist in the achievement of the business objectives and targets as outlined in the Company’s business plan.
- To market, promote and sell the various services on offer throughout the Company.
- Review and update Personal Training Plans.
- To organise/arrange directed training relevant to trainees needs.
- Administration of all Department forms and appropriate documentation ensure 100% compliance with Operational Requirements.
- Conduct reviews/evaluations of learner’s progress within stated time frames.
- Ensure that learners are progressing in a timely manner against their specified targets and milestones.
- Maintain company MIS system with learner information and progress.
- To complete employer contracts with new/existing employers.
- To develop employer engagement and recruit learners through communication with employers.
- Monitor attendance of learners.
- To maintain quality controls and report any discretion that may arise.
- Manage own professional development and undertake necessary training as identified in performance reviews.
- Always adhere to the company’s policies and procedures, including but not limited to Equal Opportunities, Quality, Health and Safety, Information Security, and IT.
- Compliance with ‘live’ self-evaluation processes and contribution to quality improvement planning to ISEF standards.
- Ensure a professional and positive working relationship with internal and external customers and continually strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Carry out invigilating exams to the standard required.
- Completing “sign up paper” work to the standard required.
The above-mentioned duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out such other appropriate duties as may be required by the line manager, with the level of the post and the competency of the post holder.The details contained in this job description reflect the requirements of the role at the date it was prepared. Over time roles may change, existing duties may no longer be required, and other duties may be gained without changing the general nature of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Consequently, People 1st will expect to revise this job description from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good standard of education required (minimum 5 GCSEs above grade C including English Language and Maths or equivalent).
- Good standard of IT skills particularly Microsoft packages.
- Minimum one year experience of working with employers.
- Experience in government funded programmes or programmes with high level of compliance requirements.
- Minimum one years’ experience in sales.
- Personnel/training experience.
CORE COMPETENCIES/ BEHAVIOURS / CAPABILITIES
- High degree of commitment, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop and promote ideas effectively.
- Positive, enthusiastic approach to problem solving with a ‘can do attitude’.
- Ability to work as part of a team, under pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listening skills with the ability to build rapport and influence outcomes.
- Good questioning skills with the ability to interpret responses and build rapport with clients and external stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, sympathetic and understanding to the needs of learner.
- Clear and concise written skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Closing Date: Monday 27 November 2023 at 5pm
Interviews will be Wednesday 6 December 2023