>07 Oct 2020
LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN CHILDREN’S CARE LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
START DATE WEDNESDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2020 – AVAILABLE N. IRELAND WIDE
This qualification is aimed at deputy managers, assistant managers and qualified room leaders who work within early years and childcare settings. The qualification provides an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills required at management level.
It is also appropriate for managers who have not yet achieved a vocational qualification at this level.
The qualification is derived from and mapped to the Children’s Care, Learning and Development and Health & Social Care National Occupational Standards.
Delivery & Assessment
- Monthly Zoom master classes which focus on best practice in the early year’s sector, equipping students with the skills to lead effectively and adapt to an evolving environment (typically 6.30pm-9.30pm)
- Candidates will be allocated an assessor who will work with them on a one-to-one basis to support them through the qualification
- Assessors use digital assessment methods which reduce the volume of written work for the candidate and ensure confidentiality within the workplace, as no paperwork is required to leave the setting
- Individual development plans for each candidate which will consider current skills, knowledge and experience matched to achievable learning objectives
- Typical duration 12-18 months, depending on experience
- A candidate must be a Manager or Deputy Manager in a Childcare setting. Room Supervisors, who have been given authority by their manager to ‘act up’ for a period may also be able to take part
- English GCSE/Essential Skills is preferred as desired criteria however, each candidate will be assessed on their own merit
- Candidates can speak directly to our CCLD Co-ordinator to establish suitability for the course.
START DATE – WEDNESDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2020 from 6.30-9.30PM
COST - £1400 + VAT per person (payment plan available)
If you would like to book a place on the course or would like any further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Cathy on 07308 232416