Practitioners are likely to be involved in the following:
· Giving information and advice
· Working with other networks for the benefit of clients
· Assessing the needs of clients and making suitable referrals
Participants for both qualifications attend a half day (online) workshop to go through what is required to complete the qualification.
Candidates are allocated written work and they submit this for their portfolio. In addition, an assessor is assigned to them and they work together, in the workplace, to complete workplace assessments. These include:
· Professional discussions
· 2 x Observations
· Witness statement from the Line Manager and a client
· Examination of candidate files, including reviews
· Examination of product evidence
Candidates are provided with an e-portfolio which gives them 24/7 access to their assessments. They can see what units they have completed and what work is still left to do. Using this e-portfolio allows work the candidates add to their portfolio to remain confidential. No paper information leaves your organisation.
People 1st are proud to hold Direct Claims Status (DCS), for all our awards. What this means is that when your candidates complete, we normally have their certificate within 2 weeks and we do not need to wait for an External Verifier visit to confirm their completion and issue the certificate.