>25 May 2021
Share your knowledge with a Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
At People 1st, we offer the iCQ Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement; this qualification is ideal if you are interested in using your experience to help others develop their careers.
You will complete 3 mandatory units:
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Assessing vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Assessing occupational competence in the work environment
To take part in the course, you will need to:
- Be part of an assessment team and attend standardisation meetings
- Have access to an Internal Quality Assurer, a qualified assessor, and at least 2 candidates for assessment
- Be qualified to at least level 3 in the subject area you wish to assess
You will need to:
- Attend the half day workshop (via Zoom)
- Work with your mentor to show evidence of a range assessment methods (observation; witness testimony; questions etc)
- Complete a short, written assignment
Join us for a 30 minute information session via zoom on 5th May 2021 at 9.30am, use the link below to register for the session -