During this course you will discuss a range of areas relevant to the role of Manager.
The purpose of this course is to help you work smarter, rather than harder, to get the desired results from your team.
By the end of the session, you will:
- Appreciate what management is, and how management styles affect staff
- Understand your management style(s)
- Identify your strengths and development areas
- Manage yourself
- Performance manage others
- Discuss the importance of influencing others through effective communication
- Explain the process of receiving, providing, and responding to effective feedback