Course Code: 603/2498/3
This course is suitable for anyone who is passionate about helping young people to reach their academic potential. Level 3 Teaching Assistants play a major role by working closely with pupils and supporting teachers by helping to manage their workloads.
The qualification provides the knowledge and skills required to meet the support needs of primary, secondary, and special needs schools.
To give you an understanding of this course, topics include:
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Promote equality, diversity, and inclusion in work with children and young people
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Support children and young people’s health and safety
- Understand child and young person development
- Understand how to safeguard the well-being of children and young people