Course Code: 601/5875/x
This course is for you if wish to pursue a career in the area of working with children and young people with special needs or those requiring further training in this area.
To give you an understanding of this course, topics include:
- Understanding special needs
- Understanding factors which affect learning
- Understanding how to support individuals with special needs
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of professionals working in the special needs area
- Understanding the principles and practice of advocacy